Kauai weather forecast 10 day.

2 days ago · First Alert Forecast: Breezy trades for one more day, then rain ahead. Updated: Sep. 28, 2023 at 11:00 AM HST | ... Great weather for your Labor Day Weekend! Updated: Sep. 2, 2023 at 9:36 AM HST |

Kauai weather forecast 10 day. Things To Know About Kauai weather forecast 10 day.

Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Paia, HI with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.comToday's and tonight's Lawai, HI weather forecast, weather conditions and Doppler radar from The Weather Channel and Weather.comBe prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Ahuimanu, HI with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.comBe prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Honolulu, HI with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com

Higher elevations like Kokee State Park which at 3,600 feet will be about 10 degrees cooler than sea level. Kauai weather stays consistently moderate throughout the year with balmy trade winds that blow off the ocean with refreshing winds of about 5-15 mph from the northeast. The Pacific trade-winds keep Kauai's climate pleasant year round.Point Forecast: Koloa HI Similar City Names. 21.92°N 159.47°W (Elev. 272 ft) Last Update: 11:43 am HST Sep 25, 2023. Forecast Valid: 2pm HST Sep 25, 2023-6pm HST Oct 1, 2023. Forecast Discussion.

Find the most current and reliable 14 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Koloa, HI, US with The Weather Network.Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Wahiawa, HI with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com

Poipu Beach 14 Day Extended Forecast. Weather. Time Zone. DST Changes. Sun & Moon. Weather Today Weather Hourly 14 Day Forecast Yesterday/Past Weather Climate (Averages) Currently: 79 °F. Scattered clouds. (Weather station: Lihue Lihue Airport, USA).Oct 6, 2023 · The area averages about 30-40" (76-102 cm) of rain each year. Kapaa on the Eastern (Coconut) Coast is your next best choice, averaging about 50" (127 cm) of rain annually. The fourth location is also the wettest, but offers gorgeous scenery and lush surroundings - it's the North Shore: Princeville, Hanalei, Kilauea, etc.Get the Hawaii weather forecast. Access hourly, 10 day and 15 day forecasts along with up to the minute reports and videos from AccuWeather.com The weather right now in Honolulu, HI is Partly Cloudy. The current temperature is 81°F, and the expected high and low for today, Friday, October 6, 2023, are -° high temperature and 75°F low temperature. The wind is currently blowing at 14 miles per hour, and coming from the Northeast. The wind is gusting to 20 mph.

Precip. probability: 16%. Precipitation: 0.04". UV index: 10. On Sunday, in Kapaa, mostly bright and sunny weather is expected. Minimal precipitation is forecasted. The temperature is predicted to vary between a maximum of a moderately hot 84.2°F and a minimum of a warm 73.4°F. The maximum temperature on Sunday will be relatively higher than ...

Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Princeville, HI with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com

Detailed ⚡ Weather Forecast in O'ahu, HI for 10 days - 🌡️ Air Temperature, RealFeel, Wind, Precipitation, Atmospheric Pressure in O'ahu, Hawaii - World-Weather.info ... According to the 10-day forecast in O'ahu (Hawaii) the highest probability of precipitation is expected on Monday day, 16 October, and will be about 60%. ...Highs 84 to 91. East winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 20 percent. Tonight: Partly cloudy with isolated showers. Lows around 73. East winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 20 percent. ARTICLE CONTINUES BELOW AD Wednesday: Mostly sunny. Highs 85 to 91.TOMORROW'S WEATHER FORECAST. 9/25. 69° / 60°. RealFeel® 75°. Mostly sunny.South winds up to 10 mph in the evening becoming light. Chance of rain 60 percent. Friday: Mostly cloudy with showers likely and slight chance of thunderstorms. Highs 74 to 79 in the valleys to around 64 above 4000 feet. Southeast winds up to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70 percent.The weather right now in Honolulu, HI is Partly Cloudy. The current temperature is 81°F, and the expected high and low for today, Friday, October 6, 2023, are -° high temperature and 75°F low temperature. The wind is currently blowing at 14 miles per hour, and coming from the Northeast. The wind is gusting to 20 mph.See daily weather forecast for Lihue, Kauai, HI, US - This is the new 10-day weather service of a premium quality weather forecaster.

Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Kahului, HI with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Sun 10/1. 84° /74°. 59%. Clouds and sunshine with a couple of showers in the afternoon. RealFeel® 89°. RealFeel Shade™ 86°. Max UV Index 6 High. Wind NE 10 mph.1 day ago · Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Coeur d'Alene, ID with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.comKaumalapau SW Lanai Buoy. Barbers Point, Kalaeloa Buoy. Pauwela, Maui. Hilo Bay Buoy. Kaneohe Bay Buoy. Hanalei Kauai Buoy. Pearl Harbor Entrance. American Samoa Buoy. Buoy 51001.Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Makawao, HI with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.comFind the most current and reliable 14 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Waikoloa Village, HI, US with The Weather Network.

Currently: 78 °F. Partly sunny. (Weather station: Lihue Lihue Airport, USA). See more current weather Kauai County Extended Forecast with high and low temperatures °F …

TOMORROW’S WEATHER FORECAST. 10/9. 85° / 75°. RealFeel® 89°. Periods of sun with showers.Currently: 79 °F. Passing clouds. (Weather station: Lihue Lihue Airport, USA). See more current weather Kauai Island Extended Forecast with high and low temperatures °F Oct 8 – Oct 14 0.08 Lo:73 Tue, 10 Hi:84 9 0.02 Lo:74 Wed, 11 Hi:83 10 0.02 Lo:75 Thu, 12 Hi:84 12 Lo:72 Fri, 13 Hi:84 8 Lo:73 Sat, 14 Hi:84 5 Oct 15 – Oct 21Lows 54 to 59 in the valleys to around 48 above 4000 feet. Southwest winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 20 percent. Tuesday: Sunny in the morning, then mostly cloudy with numerous showers in the afternoon. Highs 72 to 79 in the valleys to around 64 above 4000 feet. Southwest winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70 percent.Oct 11, 2023 · Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Zanesville area. ... OH 10-Day Weather Forecast star_ratehome. 51 ...Oct 6, 2023 · The area averages about 30-40" (76-102 cm) of rain each year. Kapaa on the Eastern (Coconut) Coast is your next best choice, averaging about 50" (127 cm) of rain annually. The fourth location is also the wettest, but offers gorgeous scenery and lush surroundings - it's the North Shore: Princeville, Hanalei, Kilauea, etc.Columbus Day: Mostly sunny with isolated showers. Highs around 85 near the shore to around 75 above 3000 feet. East winds up to 10 mph. Chance of rain 20 percent. ... Kauai Weather Forecast for October 06, 2023 October 6, 2023; Comments. This comments section is a public community forum for the purpose of free expression. Although Kauai Now ...Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Lihue, HI with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Kaumalapau SW Lanai Buoy. Barbers Point, Kalaeloa Buoy. Pauwela, Maui. Hilo Bay Buoy. Kaneohe Bay Buoy. Hanalei Kauai Buoy. Pearl Harbor Entrance. American Samoa Buoy. Buoy 51001.Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Laie, HI with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com

Detailed ⚡ Weather Forecast in Honolulu, HI for 10 days - 🌡️ Air Temperature, RealFeel, Wind, Precipitation, Atmospheric Pressure in Honolulu, Hawaii - World-Weather.info ... According to the 10-day forecast in Honolulu (Hawaii) the highest probability of precipitation is expected on Thursday day, 7 September, and will be about 51%. ...

Kansas 14 Day Extended Forecast. Time/General. Weather. Time Zone. DST Changes. Sun & Moon. Weather Today Weather Hourly 14 Day Forecast Yesterday/Past …

Plan you week with the help of our 10-day weather forecasts and weekend weather predictions for Lahaina, Hawaii . ... 10 Day Forecast Night Partly Cloudy 74° Tuesday 10/10. 74° ...Kihei HI. 20.78°N 156.45°W (Elev. 79 ft) Last Update: 6:00 pm HST Oct 11, 2023. Forecast Valid: 6pm HST Oct 11, 2023-6pm HST Oct 18, 2023. Forecast Discussion.Does the Farmers' Almanac accurately predict the weather, or is it just blowing hot air? Learn about the Farmers' Almanac weather predictions. Advertisement Short answer? It doesn't. As anyone who's ever looked at a forecast can tell you, y...Find the most current and reliable 14 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Haena, HI, US with The Weather Network.Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Lahaina, HI with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.comCentral Pacific Hurricane Center 2525 Correa Rd Suite 250 Honolulu, HI 96822 [email protected] Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Pinckney area. ... Length of Day . 11 h 17 m . Tomorrow will be 2 ...Find the most current and reliable 14 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Poipu, HI, US with The Weather Network. East Coast 14 Day Extended Forecast. Time/General. Weather. Time Zone. DST Changes. Sun & Moon. Weather Today Weather Hourly 14 Day Forecast Yesterday/Past Weather Climate (Averages) Currently: 53 °F. Overcast.Oct 11, 2023 · Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Kilauea area. ... HI 10-Day Weather Forecast star_ratehome. 77 ...

East wind between 6 and 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Friday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 85. East wind between 7 and 10 mph. Friday Night: Scattered showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 74. East northeast wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Saturday: Scattered showers before noon.Download HNN's weather app for everything you need to plan your day. (Hawaii News Now) ... Get 10-minute weather updates, plus your 7-day forecast on Hawaii News Now Sunrise every weekday morning ...Point Forecast: Princeville HI. 22.2°N 159.47°W (Elev. 141 ft) Last Update: 6:00 pm HST Oct 6, 2023. Forecast Valid: 2am HST Oct 7, 2023-6pm HST Oct 13, 2023. Forecast Discussion.Instagram:https://instagram. nord vsteddie culin ramseytommy smith cause of deathcnbc kristina partsinevelos Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Kauai County, HI with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.comGet 10-minute weather updates, plus your 7-day forecast on Hawaii News Now Sunrise every weekday morning from 4:30 a.m. to 9 a.m. HST. with Guy Hagi and team. And enjoy updates on the weather ... edco rancho palos verdesjuno calculator astrology Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Pahoa, HI with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com poster ideas for homecoming queen TOMORROW'S WEATHER FORECAST. 10/6. 87° / 73°. RealFeel® 96°. Mostly sunny and pleasant.Current Weather. 7:57 PM. 86° F. RealFeel® 96°. Air Quality Fair. Wind SE 8 mph. Wind Gusts 8 mph. Partly cloudy More Details.